Featured Post

ReStore ReClaimed & RePurposed

Procurement of Style: Maybe you noticed the mysterious little blue tags on items that read “Procurement” while shopping at Ourtowns Re...

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Guest blogger for My [re]claimed Home

 So I was asked to be asked to contribute to the Mooresville/Davidson Habitat for Humanity's Restore blog, My [re]claimed Home!! I feel extremely honored and super special to do something so cool. It gives me a sense of appreciation for my works and that there are other people out there that like what i do! (Or Amy is desperate for someone to fill some content space on the blog while she's on vacation) Either way, I will continue to feel extremely honored and super excited in my own little delusional world. I, along with some other EXTREMELY TALENTED designers such as Cyrstal (the weekend homemaker.com), will be posting "How To's" and progression of other projects construed from random items found at Restore on the third week of the month. (Or more if I feel a little saucy) Most of these items will be up for sale or auction at either the Mooresville or Davidson locations and all proceeds will go directly back to Habitat for Humanity. Which is an absurdly amazing charity doing great things or our community as well as globally, that I back 110%!! Don't believe me, ask my husband, he will show you our bank statements and exactly how many times a month I "donate" to Restore to replenish my craft/design hoard. Be sure to check out my latest post!! (and please excuse any typos you may find)

No comments:

Post a Comment